Account & Project Coordinator
bluebearcreates Blue Bear Creative
Social Media Marketing to Millennials
Blue Bear is looking for an ambitious, highly-organized individual for our Account & Project Coordinator role. Part account services, part integrated producer – Communication expertise, outstanding time management skills, and a passion for social media and technology are essential to succeed in this client-facing role. This position will be the backbone of what we do at Blue Bear, supporting account management and internal functions to make sure client needs are met and internal teams are hitting deadlines. If you have aspirations of pursuing a career as an integrated producer, account manager, or creative, read on…
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- You’re an exceptional written and verbal communicator. You know the difference between you’re and your, and can communicate your thoughts in an elegant, concise format.
- You aren’t afraid to be assertive. If you see something that needs doing, you aren’t scared to (politely) give someone a kick in the pants to keep him or her accountable, even if it’s the CEO.
- You’re a problem solver. We don’t expect you to have all the answers, but be prepared with a few thoughts on how to tackle the problem so we can work it through as a team and take each experience as an opportunity for growth.
- You can balance multiple projects but still have an extreme attention to detail. It’s the nuts and bolts of getting to great work.
- You can find the silver lining in almost any situation and build solid working relationships. Maintaining a strong team dynamic is part of who we are as a company.
- You’re self-motivated and resourceful. You are confident and have never been one to shy away from a challenge. You keep finding yourself in leadership positions throughout high school and college and although you work well with teams, you never have to wait on someone to tell you what to do.
- You have an opinion on which brands are killing it with their social media efforts and who is failing, and you can articulate why. On more than one occasion, you have seen something a brand has done and truly thought, I could do better than that.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Attending and taking notes at internal and client meetings
- Managing internal project management tools and communicating deadlines with internal teams
- Preparing meeting schedules and call agendas for clients
- Contributing to weekly Client status calls, to ensure ongoing communication and distribution of assets to partner agencies and Client
- Tracking Client social media profiles and creating monthly client reports
- Assist in creating proposals, estimates and writing scope of works with account team for new projects
- Championing internal systems and workflows for higher productivity, ensuring timelines are met and deliverables are complete and accurate
- Providing recommendations on how to improve ongoing campaigns and projects
- Supporting internal teams with additional tasks as needed
- Assisting team in strategy and creative development where needed
- Working closely with contacts across departments to ensure:
- Information is communicated thoroughly and consistently across all parties (Client/Creative/Planning/Account Services)
- Work is completed in a timely manner
Being a foodie and having experience in e-commerce is a plus.