Social Media Manager
We’re seeking a Social Media Manager with a knack for writing and a growth mindset to join our Blue Bear family. As a social media-focused agency, you’ll be a key member of the team, working with a number of different, fun and exciting brands. Your work will have a positive impact at both a National and International scale. Our ideal candidate is both right and left brained – eager to bring creative ideas to life while always remaining flawlessly attentive to detail.
3+ Years of Agency or Brand-side Experience in a Community Manager, Paid Media Analyst, Content Coordinator, or similar role. Previous work with national brands is a major plus.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a track record in developing social media content, editing copy, and engaging with an audience.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and schedule/publish content to client social media channels
- Directly engage with consumers on client social channels (across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc) in a creative and professional manner
- Real-time monitoring of social channels to identify strategic opportunities and flag potential issues
- Leverage Social Listening tools to uncover relevant trending content, conversations, topics, events and news
- Monitor performance of daily client social content and the overall activity of client social communities
- Develop and maintain content calendars for the brands you work on
- Prepare monthly reports for each brand, working with internal teams to develop recommendations for current and future strategies on social/digital
- Prepare presentations and be comfortable presenting them to clients, partners and internal team members
- Support paid social media strategies, boosting posts and placing ads across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, analyzing ad performance and compiling client-facing reports.
- Support clients and internal teams with other various social media related tasks and operations
Qualified Applicants Are:
- Amazing at Writing & Communicating: Your spelling and grammar are #flawless. The misuse of “you’re” and “your” drives you crazy, but you also understand when it makes sense to bend the rules based on context or medium.
- Relationship-Driven: Building relationships comes naturally to you. You’re able to develop meaningful relationships with internal team members, clients, and even clients’ customers.
- Experts in Social: You’re on every social platform, including the newest one that hasn’t been launched to the public yet. You can explain how each platform is different from each other. You think about most things in life as clever memes or hashtags, and your friends are a little jealous of your Instagram.
- Creative: You enjoy coming up with new ideas and are excited by the thought of participating in brainstorms around client goals
- Observant: You rarely look up from your phone but still don’t miss a beat on anything that happens around you. You have always been great at reading people and understanding the context of situations.
- Analytical: You’re proficient in Excel and have a basic ability to use it for analyzing data/metrics and creating reports.
- Attentive to Detail: You’re a whiz at “Spot the Difference” games, and keeping track of the little details is kind of your thing. When a detail is overlooked, you’re typically the one who catches it.
- Self-Starter: You are confident and haven’t been one to shy away from a challenge. You keep finding yourself in leadership positions throughout high school and college and although you work well with teams you never have to wait on someone to tell you what to do.
- Passionate About Client Success: Working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating effectively. You invest in identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation.
- Company Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Generous PTO and Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Program
- Dog-Friendly Office Environment
- Occasional Free Lunch
- Salary: Competitive
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.